- pain and numbness, most commonly on one side of the body
- pain that extends to your arms or legs
- pain that worsens at night or with certain movements
- pain that worsens after standing or sitting
- pain when walking short distances
- unexplained muscle weakness
- tingling, aching, or burning sensations in the affected area
- Herniated Disc Treatment at Alleviate
Prior to treatment for a herniated disc at Alleviate, your doctor will ask for a history of the issue, provide a physical examination and may request an MRI. Fortunately, if you do in fact have a herniated disc, our doctors specialize in non surgical treatments to help relieve your pain and improve function.
The doctors at Alleviate will tailor a treatment plan to meet your individual needs. Herniated disc treatments at Alleviate may include Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Manual Therapies, Epidural Injections and Nerve Root Blocks and Endoscopic spine procedure .