Neck pain is a common ailment that affects many individuals, causing discomfort and limiting their daily activities. The neck is a complex structure that supports the weight of the head and allows for movement in various directions. When something goes wrong, such as an injury or tension, it can lead to neck pain. Understanding the causes of neck pain is the first step in finding relief and preventing future occurrences.
Common Causes of the Neck Pain
- Poor posture and ergonomics
- Repetitive strain and overuse
- Whiplash and other injuries
- Arthritis or degenerative changes
- Pinched nerves and herniated discs
- Nerve Impingement
- Cervical Sprain/Strain
Symptoms of Neck Pain
- Persistent ache in the neck
- Stiffness and limited mobility
- Tingling or numbness sensations
- Headaches and eye strain
- Muscle spasms and weakness
- Shooting pain in shoulder or arm
- Difficulty with posture and balance
Alleviate Clinic, Your Ultimate Relief Solution
If you are getting any of these above neck pain symptoms, you should immediately seek an appointment with nearby neck pain specialist doctor. Even the slightest pain can worsen the situation.
At Alleviate, you will come across the best pain management specialists who are specialised in treating all neck pain conditions with surgery. Non-surgical neck pain procedures have given a success rate of 95% at our clinic.