Knee Osteoarthritis Causes and Treatment with Surgery
Knee Osteoarthritis (OA) is one of the common causes of joint pain.
The knee osteoarthritis stages include:
- Normal – When the patient shows no sign of osteoarthritis symptoms, and this stage0 does not require any treatment.
- Very Mild – At this stage, the patient develops minimal wear & tear damage. However, X-rays may show early signs of the disease as the patient is unlikely to feel pain or discomfort.
- Mild – At this stage, a patient might experience joint pain and stiffness.
- Moderate – More pain and stiffness, joint inflammation, and loss of function.
- Severe – This stage is the most advanced stage. The patient will experience significant pain, stiffness, and deformity.
PRP and Prolotherapy are Non-surgical regenerative treatments for knee osteoarthritis. Depending on the knee osteoarthritis stages, a appropriate knee pain treatment is addressed to minimize the pain and restore mobility.
Get a Consultation from pain management doctors today to diagnose knee pain.