Knee Pain Treatment without Surgery using Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation for Osteoarthritis Condition, Bangalore
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a very common form of arthritis condition in the knee joints affecting nearly 40% of Indians. It is a degenerative disease commonly affecting the knee joints resulting in inflammation, extreme pain, and limitation of joint movements.
Medications, exercises, and surgical methods are traditional forms of treatment methods to treat Osteoarthritis.
Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation (CRFA) is an innovative treatment procedure preferred by the Alleviate Pain Clinic in Bangalore to treat the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis conditions.
Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation (CRFA) Key Benefits
- Considered as a safe and highly effective treatment for knee
- Those who are not comfortable with medications and surgical treatment
- It is performed under local anesthesia
- It’s an effective method of treating Osteoarthritis
- Cooled RF ablation is FDA approved
- Overall, it is painless and simple
- Patient can resume the normal work/activities the next day
If you or your near ones are having knee joint pain and looking for Knee Pain Treatment without Surgery in Bangalore, then you can schedule a consultation online at Alleviate Pain Clinic.
Our physicians are highly trained in Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation to diagnose and treat knee joint pain associated with the Osteoarthritis condition.